It’s been a while since I’ve made a frozen yogurt mess for breakfast, so I brought it back after meeting with a client.
- 1 container Fage 0%
- 1/3 cup Kashi
- 1/4 frozen banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 T raw almond butter
mix all together and place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
Since it’s pouring here in Boston today, I was craving a taste of the tropics. I made myself a cup of Island Coconut coffee to go along with my fruit filled breakfast.
By far my favorite flavor yet.
You all know that I love my Rice cakes, and I just can’t get enough of their versatile capabilities as a pre workout snack.
click the link above for other rice cake recipe ideas!
- rice cake
- 1/2 Tbsp raw almond butter
- 1 Tbsp strawberry preserves
- 1/2 cup cooked egg whites topped with blueberries cinnamon.
I also had a hot water with fresh lemon juice in my favorite mug
I often add a packet of Stevia in the Raw to it for a hint of sweetness. It’s good to do cold as well, for a healthy lemonade on a hot day.
I’m trying to get the DVD to work on my laptop so I can bring it to the gym with me, but it keeps skipping. My living room has a carpet and I’m feeling unstable when I do certain movements.
Any suggestions on how to get the DVD to work on laptops? Help!
Post workout snack
- 1/2 sliced Granny smith apple
- 1 scoop of Sunwarrior vanilla mixed with 3 Tbsps. unsweetened vanilla almond milk, slowly added
- 1/4 cup Kashi
I also had a small salad on the side, mixing 1/2 T Dijon mustard with 3 Tbsps. balsamic vinegar as my dressing.
I didn’t have time to grocery shop yesterday, so “Take Out Tuesday” it was!
Thank you SATO II!
- Persian salad with 1/2 sweet potato, topped with cinnamon
- steamed chicken with mixed vegetables and sliced ginger.
Matt also ordered himself a beef teriyaki, Peking ravioli, chicken fingers and brown rice.
I love when I don’t have to cook
Now it’s off to the grocery store to fill up my fridge.