The perfect cozy, cold weather dish.
What you will need.
- 2 lbs. Lean Stew Beef
- 1/4 cup flour of choice (or omit)
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- 3 large carrots, sliced
- 1.5 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1.5 cups Low Sodium, Fat Free Beef Broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cloves of garlic (or 3 teaspoons minced garlic)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 Bay Leaf
1. Toss beef, salt, pepper, and flour in a zip lock freezer bag. Once coated, dump floured beef into your crockpot.
2. Add your chopped vegetables
3. Combine paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and beef broth and pour over your ingredients. Place bay leaf on top.
4. Cover and Cook on high for 5-6 hours, or on low for 10 hours.