I’ll get to that, but first, I want to start off with what I am NOT loving.
Knee’s do NOT go over your toes. Period!
If needed, put a chair behind you for support through the motion, or place a stability ball between you and the wall.
When I come across articles like this in fitness magazines, it infuriates me. Mostly because young women, who are in search of a healthy and accurate approach to exercise and eating, are the main audience.
And don’t even get me started on the 1,500 calorie a day diets that these magazines try to play off as healthy. They neglect the fact that everyone’s body is different and has different needs depending on an abundance of factors.
children’s size bowl of Special K with skim milk and one strawberry anyone?
Bottom line, exercise enhances your diet’s results, and your diet enhances your energy to workout. It’s a team effort.
Eat real food, eat real food often, workout smart, and drink plenty of water.
My family and I threw my father a surprise 60th birthday dinner at The Capital Grille this past weekend, and one of our favorite appetizers to order on the menu is the Cold Shellfish Platter.
one pound lobster, crab meat, jumbo shrimp, and fresh shucked oysters served over ice.
It’s basically a seafood lovers dream, and at $100 dollars per tower, you better believe this thing is worth the splurge.
Along with 3 towers dispersed throughout the table, we also had prosciutto wrapped mozzarella, choice of soup or salad, and any choice of entrée and sides.
I ordered the grilled swordfish, which is my favorite entrée on the menu.
And for dessert, we has an assortment of hazelnut chocolate cake, coconut cream pie, crème boule, cheesecake, and my all time favorite…
Flourless chocolate cake. It’s not even right how good this thing is.
I swear I’m loving other things besides The Capital Grille..such as the shirt that I wore there
Black + Flowy = Hiding my seafood and chocolate cake filled belly.
It’s every woman’s fashion trick
Other loves include…
Peanut flour, which I ordered fromiHerb.com.
use my code VOZ131, for $5.00 off of your first purchase!
One of my favorite ways to use peanut flour is as a dip
- 2 tbsps. peanut flour mixed
- 2 tbsp. Sunwarrior chocolate protein
- water added slowly to thicken.
So delicious. So satisfying
By the way!
I added a link to my sidebar for anyone interested in purchasing Sunwarrior Protein. It’s the only protein powder that I use, and the link will take your directly to their Website for easy access.
Here’s some information about my #1 protein choice.
- A great tasting plant-based protein with a silky smooth texture that blends easily without the chalky or grainy texture found in other vegetable based proteins.
- A 98% correlation rate to Mother’s Milk and a 98.2% digestion efficiency, one of the highest digestibility and efficiency ratings of any other protein sources (compared to whey and soy).
- Highest Net Protein Utilization score of any plant-based protein and the highest ratio of amino acids converted to proteins.
- Uses neither chemicals nor acid hydrolysis. Uses organic enzymes and the process is 100% Organic Compliant.
- Naturally rich in vitamins and minerals, contains high amounts of antioxidants, tocopherols, tocotrienols, and other essential nutrients such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, phosphorous, iron, and potassium.
- Increases absorption and effectiveness of vitamins and minerals.
- Easily digested by infants, the elderly, and adults. The World Health Organization may be using Sunwarrior Classic Protein in the future to feed malnourished individuals.
- Clinical studies show the balanced nutritional profile of rice helps to maintain and control insulin levels.
- Additional clinical studies show that Sunwarrior Classic Protein has cholesterol lowering potential and the USDA is currently using Sunwarrior Classic Protein in trials to see if it may help control high blood pressure.
Pick your favorite flavor and release your inner warrior!
My ACV filled water bottle and daily cup of Green Tea has helped me power through the first half of my day.
- 1tbsp acv
- 1 packet of Stevia (or a few drops of liquid Stevia)
- fresh lemon juice
- dash of cinnamon
- 3 cups water.
And easy to prepare Lean Ground Turkey has been one of the most versatile proteins to leave in the fridge for use throughout the week.
tacos, salad topper, chili. The options are endless!
I haven’t used my crock pot yet, however I’ve been researching some delicious recipes that I’m excited to make.
See my Pintrest for what I plan on making in the near future.
So..What are you loving lately?