- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 cup All Natural Peanut Butter (two or less ingredients in pb)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups Dry Oats
- 1/3 cup Bobs Red Mill unsweetened shredded desiccated coconut (or you can use unsweetened coconut flakes)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (I also threw in a few pb chips as well)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas, peanut butter, canola oil and vanilla extract together until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, baking powder, coconut and cinnamon.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into the banana mixture and stir until everything is combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Place tablespoon sized balls of dough onto cookie sheet and bake 10 – 12 minutes, until cookies are slightly golden.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.