I finally used the crock pot!
Since it was raining out, and I really didn’t feel like driving to the store, I used what I had in the apartment and hoped for the best.
White Bean Turkey Chili
- 1 pound 99% Lean Ground Turkey
- 15 oz can Great Northern Beans
- 1 can Sweet Corn
- 10 oz bag of Frozen Brown Rice
- 1 container Organic Low Sodium Vegetable Broth
- 1 jalapeno
- minced garlic
- minced onion
- black pepper
- dash of chili powder and cinnamon
I browned the turkey in a skillet over medium heat before adding it to the crock pot with my other ingredients.
Cook on low for about 6 hours, and enjoy!