Sometimes I like a rainy weekend.
It justifies my staying in all afternoon and finishing Gone Girl, which I literally cannot put down.
Rewind to early this morning……….
I waited for my gym’s Spinning class to conclude before hoping on a bike and trying out a playlist that I had put together for my own class. I loved the emotion created by the flow of each song, and the ride that I built using them.
- Beautiful People:Chris Brown (feat. Benny Benassi)
- Give Me All Your Luvin’: Madoona (feat. Nicki Minaj & M.I.A.)
- Crank It Up: David Guetta & Akon
- Dance In the Dark: Lady GaGa
- Fire: Scooter
- Teeth: Lady Gaga
- Don’t Wake Me Up: Chris Brown
- The Wind: Zac Brown Band
- Head Full of Doubt / Road Full of Promise: Avett Brothers
- He’s a Pirate: David Garrett
- Memories: Weezer
- Star Mile: Joshua Radin
Now it’s back in bed with my Nook, egg white oats and ACV water bottle, with no intentions of moving until it’s time to ready myself for dinner with friends.
sounds good to me!
Enjoy your weekend…Whatever the weather may be.