My legs are screaming at me right now.
I’ll show you.
- 1 minute Jumping Jacks
- 1 minute: High Knees
- 1 minute: Butt Kicks
- Set 1: Leg extension: 3×15
- Set 2: Hamstring Curl: 3×15
- Set 1: Leg Press: 4×15 (2 sets wide, 2 sets narrow)
- Set 2: Jump Squats: 4×15
- Set 1: Alternating Lunges: 3×15 (per leg, with dumbbells)
- Set 2: Step Ups: 3×15 (per leg, with dumbbells)
- Set 1: Side Lunge: 3×10 (per leg)
- Set 2: Skaters: 3×30 second each
- Hip Bridge with weighted plate: 3×15
- Low Plank with Leg Lifts: 3×10 (per leg)
squeeze, squeeze squeeze
- Finish with 10 minutes on the elliptical at level 5.
Blueberry Muffin Mug Cake
- 2 T Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 sliced banana
- 3/4 cup liquid eggwhites
- 1/4 cup water
heat for 5-6 minutes in a microwave safe bowl, and enjoy.
It is so so so important to fuel your body both before, and after your workouts.
If you have no food in your belly, your body will naturally turn to your muscles for energy, eating them away and hindering your progress.
This is not what you want!
You’ve spent time building those muscles, protecting your bones, and creating a fit, toned physique. Don’t waste your time by neglecting to eat before you train.
A carb, healthy fat, and some protein is the way to go.
You will feel stronger, last longer, and get an overall better workout if you EAT EAT EAT! Plus, you will get better results, which is what we all want, right?
My pre-workout snack consisted of plain Greek yogurt mixed with cinnamon and raw almond butter, spread onto a gluten free rice cake.
Feed your muscles. Feel energized. Get a great workout.
It’s that simple.
Now go work those gorgeous legs of yours