Today shall be crazy.
Packing, cleaning, errands…I’m such a procrastinator.
But that’s what super strong coffee is for
I headed to the gym bright and early, sweated all over the arc trainer, and fit in some back, bi’s and tri’s.
Arc Trainer- 60 minutes: increasing incline and resistance every 5 minutes for 30 minutes, then decreasing incline and resistance for the next 30 minutes
- Lat Pull Down- 3 sets of 15; 45 pounds
- Chest Press- 3 sets of 15; 20 pounds
- Bicep Curls- 3 sets of 15; 15 pounds
- Tricep Extension- 3 sets of 15; 15 pounds
- 100 reps of various AB exercises, broken into 5 sets of 20
Due to the rain, and the people who suddenly lose all driving ability when a droplet hits the ground, it took me a good 35 minutes to get home.
If only cars could fly…
Jenna Jetson. I like it.
When I finally made it home, I quickly ate breakfast, chugged some water, and am now ready to battle the busy day ahead
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 3/4 cup AllWhites
- cinnamon and nutmeg
Topped with blueberries and Teddies Unsalted Peanut Butter
Crunch time! Ready..Set…Go!