I’ve created a list of songs with energizing chorus’ to help make your cardio routines fly by. You can pick any piece of cardio equipment you like, or simply run outside if you choose.
When the chorus of each song begins, go as hard you can until it ends. Recover until the chorus begins again, and repeat.
Get ready to sweat!
Chorus Cardio Blast Playlist
- 1. Marry The Night- Lady Gaga
- 2. Papi -Jennifer Lopez
- 3. Without You- David Guetta ft. Usher
- 4. International Love-Pitbull ft. Chris Brown
- 5. Burn It To The Ground- Nickelback
- 6. Riot- Three Days Grace
- 7. In The Dark- Dev
- 8. Sexy and I Know It- LMFAO
- 9. Mr. Saxobeat-Alexandra Stan
- 10. Good Feeling- Flo Rida
I felt strong at the end of this routine and the time literally flew by.
I ended with 15 minutes of solitary stretching and abs in my gym’s yoga studio.
Abs: Repeat 2x
- Reverse Crunch: 25
- Toe Touches: 25
- Plank Oblique Twists: 30 seconds
- 1/4 cup oat bran with 1 cup water
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 3/4 cup liquid egg whites
- dash of nutmeg and cinnamon
Side of honey vanilla chamomile tea with stevia in the raw
Speaking of breakfast, has anyone heard the news about brands such as Kashi, Barbara’s Bakery Puffins and Whole Foods 365 cereals containing high levels of GMO’s?
Read more about it here.
What are your thoughts on this?
I’ll admit that I am disappointed. Kashi GoLean Original is one of my favorite cereals, along with my new found love of Peanut Butter Puffins. I’m hoping to hear more about this issue along with how these brands are responding.